Welcome to the America’s Test Kitchen best pizza peel in 2022! We’ve been testing pizza peels for a while now and we’ve finally determined the best one for your kitchen.
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, a thin-crust or a thick-crust enthusiast, our guide will help you choose the perfect pizza peel for your needs. We’ve included reviews of the top models, along with tips on how to choose the perfect one for your home kitchen. So don’t wait any longer, get the perfect pizza peel for your needs and start cooking like a pro!
- Sturdy, durable, and lightweight basswood with a fine, even texture ensures our peels are less prone to cracking & free of secreting oils that make their way into your food, separating this product from all other conventional pinewood pizza peels.
- Wood peels feature a tapered half-inch blade designed to easily slide under, and lift pizza from a distance
- MADE OF BAMBOO: The healthy eating is the topic we often hear and talk about with each other in life, so we care you and your family's heath, the pizza peel is handmade of bamboo which is in high quality
- MULTI-PURPOSE FUNCTIONALITY: Our premium bamboo wooden pizza peel and cutting board is versatile. In addition to helping get your pizzas in and out of the oven, it serves as a beautiful cutting board or chopping block for your pizza, fruits, or vegetable.
- NO EFFORT PIZZA CUTTER – Stable vertical pressure and large cutting wheel for easy and perfectly controlled cutting process.
- GET THE PERFECT SLICE IN ONE CUT – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza.
- 【Exquisitely Made Bamboo Pizza Peel】This is a pretty pizza peel made of eco-friendly bamboo material. It is lightweight to be easy to move around. Its wooden smooth surface helps prevent sticking of raw pizza dough. Exquisitely made to last long
- 【12 Inch Wide & Easy-Grip Handle】This wooden pizza peel is big enough to fit a 12 inch pizza, perfect size for homemade pizza. Its ergonomic handle is long enough to safely remove that fresh veggie pizza or that sizzling pepperoni from the oven. The hole in the handle allows you to hang it on the wall.
- MATERIAL: Unlike bamboo wooden paddles, acacia wood is naturally rich in oils and is resistant to water making it the perfect pizza flour dough turner
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Ideal for flipping, turning, and slicing - this wood pizza oven tool features a versatile design that acts as a wooden pizza paddle, spatula or serving board
- UNLIKE OTHER PIZZA PEELS that wraps, splits, splinters, have a foul odor, and leave your pizza tasting like sticker adhesive, the GREENERHOME PIZZA PEEL IS ORGANIC, 100% NATURAL FOOD-GRADE OIL FINISHED. The Extra Large pizza peel is the perfect wood fired pizza oven tools for transferring your pizza, bread, and other pastries in and out of the oven. Use our pizza paddle and keep YOURSELF SAFE FROM HOT SURFACES.
- SKIP THE MESSY PIZZA DOUGH & TOPPINGS ON THE FLOOR. YIKES! Our pizza peel 16 inch keeps your pizza intact. The wood pizza peel ENSURES YOUR EFFORT AND TIME IS NOT WASTED. Our wooden pizza peel keeps YOUR PIZZA FROM SPILLING while transferring it to your stone or oven. This premium restaurant-grade 16 inch pizza peel keeps your fingers and hands from hot surfaces.. In addition, the long handle pizza peel allows you to keep your distance from dangerously hot ovens.
- Wide Temperature Range: Measure an upgraded temperature range from -58°–1130°F / -50°–610°C and get your result in 500 ms; The display will also show the max temperature of the surface you’re measuring.
- Professional EMS Mode: The Lasergrip 1080 Infrared Thermometer has an emissivity range of 0.1–1.0 for precise readings across different surfaces and conditions; Quickly adjust the emissivity by pressing and holding the Up and down buttons.
- ✅ Aluminum Head with Foldable Wooden Handle, measuring 12-inch wide by 14-inch long with a 10-inch foldable handle. Total length when fully extended is 24-inch long
- ✅ Made of commercial grade aluminium and all natural pine wood, the Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel Paddle is the perfect tool and companion in baking and cooking pizzas, bread, pastries and more!
- PIZZA PEEL – Strong pizza steel peels. Even the largest deep dish pizzas may be handled by our 12-inch metal pizza peel. Any pizza may be held securely on its wide 12x14-inch plate and solid wooden pizza peel handle.
- ecause it keeps its small, rePIZZA PADDLE - Quick and simple to store. On top of the metal pizza peel, the folding handle glides. Because it keeps its small, rectangular shape when it is stored, our pizza paddle 16 inch is therefore simpler to keep.ctangular shape when it is stored, our pizza paddle 16 inch is therefore simpler to keep.
- Enjoy a perfect crisp crust on your homemade pizza pies, these 12 inch pizza peel allow you to easily slide your pizza straight onto your flaming hot pizza stone for a perfectly crisp oven fired bake!
- Sturdy, durable, and lightweight, this premium 12 inch metal pizza turning peel is perfect for families, doesn’t need regular oiling and won’t crack like a wood pizza peel.
Do you love pizza but hate the mess it creates? Do you want to be able to make delicious pizza quickly and easily? If so, you need a pizza peel!
We at the America’s Test Kitchen wanted to know everything there was to know about pizza peels and researched the best ones on the market. Here are the five FAQs we answered about the best pizza peels:
1. What is the best pizza peel for the home cook?
The best pizza peel for the home cook is the silicone peel from Nordic Ware. It’s easy to grip, durable, and doesn’t create a lot of mess.
2. What is the best pizza peel for professional chefs?
A professional-grade pizza peel is the carbon steel peel from Pizza Peelz. It’s heavy-duty, with a smooth,¬ even surface that makes it easy to slide your pizza dough off the peel.
3. What are the best pizza peels for big pizzas?
A pizza peel that’s specifically designed for big pizzas is the wooden peel from Columbia River Knife & Tool. It’s strong and wide, making it easy to move the dough off the peel.
4. What are the best pizza peels for frozen pizzas?
The best pizza peel for frozen pizzas is the silicone peel from Nordic Ware. It’s flexible and doesn’t create a lot of mess.
5. Is it necessary to purchase a pizza peel specifically designed for pizza?
No, a standard kitchen counter or cutting board can be used to make pizza. However, a pizza peel is an easy way to make the process smoother and more efficient.