Looking for the best box dye for bleached hair in 2022? Look no further! In this blog post, we’ll review the top 10 box dyes for bleached hair, with specs and prices. So whether you’re looking to lighten your hair color or just add a pop of color, we’ve got you covered.
- All-In-One Semi-Permanent Hair Color Kit: Everything you need to get high-intensity, long-lasting, hair color with an unbelievable shine without commitment. Includes (1) tint brush, (1)pair of disposable gloves, and (1) Punky Semi-Permanent Hair Color in Cotton Candy.
- Long-Lasting & Vibrant Hair Color: With color-enhancing Keratin Complex for a more lasting intense, vivid color. It fades in up to 35 shampoos, so you can try trendy colors and transform your style. Mix and match to multi-tonal hair, ombre, or holographic hues!
- Repairs damaged and compromised hair, strengthens and protects hair structure, restores healthy appearance and texture
- Apply a generous amount from roots to ends on unwashed towel-dried hair.
- For a multi-dimensional metallic look.
- Head-turning radiance and anti-fading effect for permanent hair dye that lasts.
- Long-lasting- just 1 application keeps brass away for up to 3 weeks, perfect for in-between salon visits
- Fast- high-speed technology reduces unwanted orange and yellow tones and delivers a gorgeous cool tone in as little as 5 minutes
- Feria Is Multi-Faceted Permanent Hair Color: Known for shimmering color and edgy colors, Feria permanent hair dye kits transform hair from blah to brilliant; The Power Shimmer Feria Conditioner seals and smooths for lasting bold color that will turn heads
- Multi-Tonal, Shimmering Feria Hair Color: With 50 plus bold shades ranging from deepest black hair, platinum blonde & smoky silver hair dye, Feria hair color kits are inspired by cutting-edge fashion & the latest trends, no appointment required
- Bold Nourishing Hair Color: The number 1 Nourishing Color Creme; Nutrisse Ultra Color is formulated with color boost technology and a blend of triple fruit oils: avocado, olive, and shea; to deliver bold, boosted permanent hair color, even to dark hair
- Permanent Hair Dye: Garnier Nutrisse hair color crème, with grape seed and avocado oil, comes in a complete hair dye kit and nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula
- Multi-Faceted Permanent Hair Color: This shimmering smokey silver color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results, featuring a prismatic color spectrum custom-blended by our master colorists
- Nourishing Formula: Seals and smooths, never leaving hair dull or flat; Kit includes Conditioning Colour Crème, Conditioning Developer Crème, Aromatic Shimmer Serum and Power Shimmer Conditioner
- PLATINUM AT HOME HAIR DYE: Convenient hair color kit for at-home use for those with naturally light blonde to medium brown hair
- LIFT YOUR COLOR SEVEN LEVELS: Luminous Platinum Powder, a super lightening powder, works on darker base shades and lightens hair up to seven levels
- PERMANENT AT-HOME HAIR DYE: Convenient hair color kit for at-home use co-developed with salon experts for long-lasting gray coverage
- KERATIN ENRICHED HAIR COLOR: Nourishing, ammonia-free hair color formula is infused with Keratin and Silk Amino Acid to leave hair in better condition than before you colored it
- GENTLE ON SCALP: Simply Color's caring formula is dermatologist tested to be non-irritating to the skin. It is free from both PPD & PTD.
- NATURAL COLOR RESULTS: Enjoy beautiful, vibrant color results that are even from root to tip.
Box dye is the best way to get your hair color back to its natural color after bleaching. Here are five FAQs about box dye for bleached hair:
1. What is the best box dye for bleached hair?
There is no one answer to this question since box dye is a personal preference. However, some box dyes that are popular for bleached hair include:
-L’Oreal Paris Infinité Pure Blonde Dye
-Maybelline New York Color Sensational Blonde Dye
-Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Blonde Dye
2. How long will my hair be blonde after using a box dye?
Some box dyes will lighten your hair to a light blonde color while others will lighten your hair to a more natural blonde color. It typically takes anywhere from two to four weeks for your hair to lighten after using a box dye.
3. How often should I lighten my hair with a box dye?
There is no one answer to this question since box dye is a personal preference. However, some people lighten their hair every two to four weeks while others only lighten their hair every few months. It is up to you to decide how often you want to lighten your hair with a box dye.
4. Can I use box dye on chemically treated hair?
Some box dyes are designed for chemically treated hair. However, some box dyes, like L’Oreal Paris Infinité Pure Blonde Dye, are not specifically designed for chemically treated hair. If you decide to use a box dye on chemically treated hair, it is important to consult your hair care professional first.
5. Can I use box dye on colour-treated hair?
Box dyes are not designed for use on colour-treated hair. If you decide to use a box dye on colour-treated hair, it is important to consult your hair care professional first.