What are the best family cookbooks of 2022? According to several experts, there are a number of great contenders for the title of best family cookbook of the year. Here are eight of the most eminent candidates:
1. “The Best Chicken Recipes” by Michelle Tam
2. “The Vegetarian Family Cookbook” by Deborah L. Martin
3. “The Mediterranean Kitchen” by Lisa Mason Ziegler
4. “The Family Slow Cooker Cookbook” by Tracey L. Smith
5. “The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook: Simple Italian Recipes from a Soulful Italian Chef” by Ina Garten
6. “The Splendid Table: A Collection of Contemporary American Cooking” by Martha Stewart
7. “The Family Table: A Celebration of Food, Family, and Friends” by Jessica B. Harris
8. “The New American Table: Cooking for a New Generation” by Rick Bayless
Do you want to add some new life to your family dinners? If so, you’ll want to invest in a good family cookbook. Here are seven essential things to keep in mind when buying one:
1. Look for a cookbook that’s easy to use.
Not all family cookbooks are created equal. Some are dense with detailed instructions and others are simpler, more user-friendly. Make sure the one you buy is easy to understand and use.
2. Consider the layout.
Does the cookbook have photos or illustrations? If so, how many? Does the layout make it easy to find what you’re looking for? Do the recipes take a long time to prepare or are they quick and easy?
3. Consider the ingredients.
Will the ingredients you’ll need be available in your kitchen? If not, will you need to buy them? Does the cookbook include recipes that use common ingredients, like chicken or eggs, or are they more specialized?
4. Consider the price.
Is the price affordable? Is the cookbook sturdy and well-made? Will you be using it often?
5. Consider the genre.
Do the recipes in the cookbook fall into one specific category, like appetizers or main courses? Do they include step-by-step photos or diagrams?
6. Consider the recipes.
Are the recipes easy to follow? Are they delicious? Will you be making them over and over again?
7. Consider the ratings.
Does the cookbook have high ratings from other users? If so, that’s a good sign. But don’t forget to read the reviews yourself to get a more in-depth perspective.