Candidates for the best telescopic rod in 2022 include some of the top-selling options on the market today. Whether you’re looking for a budget-friendly option or something with a little more features and versatility, here are eight candidates for your consideration.
1. Wenzel Spidertech 7 Rods
This telescopic rod from Wenzel is currently one of the most popular options on the market. It’s affordable, lightweight, and comes with a variety of features, including a recessed handle and an anti-slip grip.
2. Shimano Tourney TX-5
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line telescopic rod, the Shimano Tourney TX-5 is a great option. It’s equipped with features like a telescoping action and a quick-release reel seat, and it comes with a lifetime warranty.
3. Shimano Stradic 4 Rods
If you’re looking for a high-quality telescopic rod that’s versatile and well-built, the Shimano Stradic 4 is a great option. It’s equipped with a variety of features, including an anti-slip grip and a quick-release reel seat.
4. Daiwa SLC7000T
If you’re looking for a telescopic rod that’s both affordable and durable, the Daiwa SLC7000T is a great option. It’s equipped with features like an anti-slip grip and a quick-release reel seat, and it comes with a lifetime warranty.
5. Shimano Tourney TX-4
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line telescopic rod that’s versatile and well-built, the Shimano Tourney TX-4 is a great option. It’s equipped with a variety of features, including an anti-slip grip and a quick-release reel seat.
6. Shimano Tourney TX-3
If you’re looking for a telescopic rod that’s affordable and versatile, the Shimano Tourney TX-3 is a great option. It’s equipped with a variety of features, including an anti-slip grip and a quick-release reel seat.
7. Shimano Tourney TX-2
If you’re looking for a telescopic rod that’s affordable and versatile, the Shimano Tourney TX-2 is a great option. It’s equipped with a variety of features, including an anti-slip grip and a quick-release reel seat.
8. Daiwa SLC6600T
If you’re looking for a telescopic rod that’s both affordable and durable, the Daiwa SLC6600T is a great option. It’s equipped with features like an anti-slip grip and a quick-release reel seat, and it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- SOLOSCOPIC PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY – KastKing KastFlex Toray 24-Ton Carbon Matrix blank and solid glass tip section deliver unmatched durability, sensitivity and performance. One-piece performance in a six-piece telescopic rod design. Multiple floating line guides improve casting performance, deliver a consistent and smooth taper and eliminate flat or dead spots in the blank. Snug-Fit ferrules provide full length power transition and allow these rods to perform and feel like a 1pc rod.
- MULTIPURPOSE – The KastKing BlackHawk II travel fishing rod is available in 14 lengths and actions in travel spinning rod and casting rod models. You’ll find the perfect spinning fishing rod or baitcasting rod for almost any fresh or saltwater fishing situation whether your trout fishing, bass fishing, kayak fishing or even as a n inshore fishing rod for saltwater fishing from the bank or boat. KastKing travel rods feature amazing design and perfect balance.
- Telescopic Travel Fishing Rods – New KastKing Compass spinning and casting telescopic fishing rods are the perfect, go anywhere travel fishing rod for active anglers. Never leave home again without your favorite fishing rod because you don’t have space to take them with you. These rods collapse down to just 17” long to travel anywhere.
- Lightweight, Sensitive Graphite Composite Blank – KastKing Compass Telescopic fishing rods are made using light, sensitive and durable graphite composite blanks. Graphite composite rod blanks are lighter than fiberglass fishing rod blanks and transmit energy better providing for better performance and bite sensitivity. The split rear handle design reduces weight and provides for better balance.
- Length: 6.89 Feet
- Lureweight/Castingweight: 0.25-0.74 ounce
- Length: 11.81 Feet, Transport length: 41.73 inch
- Casting Weight: 3.52-10.58 ounce (max. weight on line incl. lure when casting)
- Fashion Appearance: The most popular color fishing rods this year，well-made of 24T carbon fiber and stainless steel hooded reel seat, possessing resistance to seawater corrosion. Stainless steel line guide ring constructed with ceramic ring enhances better heat dissipation.EVA handle is soft and comfortable to hold.
- Lightweight: Easy and convenient to fit in car trunk, boat hatch or your backpack, enjoy fishing whenever and wherever.
- SENSITIVE & STRONG KastKing KastFlex fishing rod blanks. All Royale Select fishing rods are constructed with Toray 24-ton carbon matrix KastFlex technology blanks giving each casting rod and spinning rod incredible performance, sensitivity and power
- FUJI FISHING LINE GUIDES for superior casting distance, and accuracy while dissipating heat more efficiently. Fishing reel seats are made of high-strength nylon for a solid base, all-day comfort
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: EOW XPEDITE Spinning telescopic rods are made of 24T carbon and epoxy materials to get sensitivity, durability, and high performance. The tips are made of solid carbon to get high flexibility. The reel seats are made of high-quality ABS with carved aluminum parts, the grips are made of high density and wear-resistant EVA with cork on the surface. With all the superior quality components, EOW makes the perfect travel portable telescopic spinning rods.
- METICULOUS DESIGN: To get the best equal of portable and high experience, EOW designed the XPEDITE series meticulous and intensive. We made the telescopic rods perform and feel like a 1 pc traditional rod. All the sections are combined and fitted well. When you cast, you could get the best feeling. We considered nearly everything to make a perfect portable travel rod.
- ULTRALIGHT WEIGHT - Sougayilang OnlyBrave Telescoping Fishing Rods Are Made Of High Density 24 Ton Carbon Fiber And E-Glass Composite. It'S Ultralight Weight And Perfectly Balanced, Thus Less Fatigue.
- PORTABLE DESIGN - The OnlyBrave Telescopic Fishing Rod Is Portable, And Closed Length And Retractable Handle Design Allow You To Travel To Your Favorite Fishing Spot And Enjoy Fishing Whenever And Wherever You Want.
- AMAZING QUALITY CARBON FIBER BLANK - All Perigee II two-piece fishing rods are constructed with Toray 24-ton carbon matrix KastFlex blank technology for power, strength, and accuracy. Available in 29 sizes from an ultra light spinning fishing rod to a heavy 7’ spinning rod and a baitcaster rod ranging from medium to heavy power. Use them for bass fishing rods, trout fishing, walleye fishing, or as a salmon rod, catfish rod, steelhead rod, or saltwater fishing rod.
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS - KastKing uses the best quality components in a Perigee II fishing rod. World renowned Fuji O-Ring line guides, tuned ergonomic graphite high-strength reel seats, high-density EVA grips, Saf-T Keeper hooker holder, the finest sensitive “bare and beautiful” finish carbon fiber for light weight rod blanks, and outstanding cosmetics. Rod action ranges from baitcasting rods that are fast action rods to spinning rods that cover moderate, moderate fast, and fast action rods.
- Saltwater Inshore Fishing Rods– New KastKing Estuary Saltwater InShore spinning rods and InShore casting rods are made specifically for inshore saltwater species like Striped Bass, Fluke, Tarpon, Snook, Red Fish, Cobia, Speckled Trout, and more. These fishing rods are incredibly light and powerful fast action rods that look great and stand up against extreme saltwater fishing conditions.
- Toray IM7 Graphite Blanks – Proprietary KastKing KastFlex technology fishing rod blanks are designed with exceptional 30 million modulus graphite Toray carbon fiber, providing superior strength and amazing sensitivity. Nano Resin technology is used to deliver an even higher strength to weight ratio and increases rod blank strength by 22% and keeps weight to an absolute minimum.
When looking to purchase a best kastking telescopic rod, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, consider your budget. If you’re on a tight budget, a cheaper rod might be a better option. However, if you’re looking for a quality rod that will last, invest in a pricier model.
Second, consider the type of fishing you plan to do. If you primarily fish in rivers and streams, a shorter rod might be best. If you’re targeting larger fish in open water, a longer rod might be better.
Third, consider your skill level. If you’re a beginner, a shorter rod might be better. If you’re more experienced, a longer rod might be best.
Fourth, consider your strength. If you’re weak, a shorter rod might be better. If you’re strong, a longer rod might be better.
fifth, consider your size. If you’re smaller, a shorter rod might be better. If you’re larger, a longer rod might be better.
sixth, consider your environment. If you live in an area with a lot of vegetation, a telescopic rod with a longer length might be better. If you live in an area with few trees, a telescopic rod with a shorter length might be better.
Seventh, consider your style of fishing. If you like to use heavy weights, a telescopic rod with a longer length might be better. If you like to use lighter weights, a telescopic rod with a shorter length might be better.
Eighth, consider your budget again. If you’re on a tight budget, you can buy a cheaper telescopic rod. However, if you’re looking for a quality rod that will last, invest in a pricier model.